Wednesday, March 31, 2010

day 3!

This is day three and I'm feeling good! I have to admit I've noticed that my body is reacting to the new diet but I'm confident it will fall into line pretty quickly. While I didn't think I ate a ton of refined sugars and processed foods anyway, keeping the journal is really helping me to track everything properly. I'm really keeping an eye on portions and eliminating unhealthy snacking. When I get hungry I'm reaching for carrots rather than chips and I've found that my chocolate cravings can be filled with a tiny piece of organic, dark (fair trade) chocolate rather than a bowl of chocolate ice cream. It really is all about planning so I'm very careful about packing my lunch and planning my snack packs (carrots and celery packs or fresh fruit) the night before so I'm not rushing around in the morning.

Tonight is my final Lithe 101 class and I'm really excited about it. Like I said, after this class I will begin the actual classes and I can't wait! This weekend will be a weekend of Lithe Saturday, Lithe Sunday and hopefully a hike on Sunday as well. The weather is going to be beautiful so I want to be outside as much as possible soaking up the sun!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment