Wednesday, June 9, 2010

butt what


It started out innocently enough - a subtle glance, a quick pat - until last night when Mr. C laid it on the line. His exact words were, "Babe, I love your ass." Truth be told, my husband has always made me feel beautiful. Mr. C encourages me to feel attractive and secure and he isn't shy with genuine compliments and words of affirmation. I've never once needed to question whether or not my husband thinks I'm hot (and that's an amazing feeling in itself).

When this line came out of his mouth it totally caught me off guard. While his compliments are liberal they aren't normally quite so blunt. I had just gotten home from a brutal (but wonderful!) Skinny Mini and needed a shower on the quick. My face must have revealed my confusion because he quickly followed up with "What?!" Laughing, I gave him a kiss and thanked him for being adorable.

Bring on the lunges!

No comments:

Post a Comment