Monday, May 17, 2010

lists lists

Just a few days until I'm beach bound! I can't wait! Last week I decided that I needed to take the plunge and try on my bathing suits (pun intended) to see what I will be taking and what I will need to get.

After a quick inventory I realized I need to grab the following:

1. Havaianas

2. Bathing suit

3. Light-weight cover up

For the first time I didn't cringe at the idea of looking for a new suit. I said to myself, "Ok this isn't murder - let's be kind here. You've been working hard. You will find the suit that works the best for you and is comfortable enough to last a day on the beach." Let me tell ya! I hit up Bloomingdales (the mecca of bathing suits!) and I was in and out! Tell me... when do you hear "in and out" when referencing bathing suit shopping? I just love that there are so many adorable sizes, shapes, and designs out there right now.

I found an adorable black, strapless maillot by Juicy Couture (tried to find a picture online but was unsuccessful). Initially I picked up a large and then realized it was way too big - I realized I'm actually a size small. Yay for small victories (pun intended)!

When I got home I tried all my suits again and I have to say... I might not be in a bikini but I look HELLA good in my maillots!

Now on to the other items on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment