Monday, May 3, 2010

sunshine state of mind


After an amazing trip to Panama City with dear friends, we are back in PA and facing the Mondays. Florida was a weekend of too much food and too much drinking - it was perfection! Mr. C and I spent our honeymoon in Antigua and met another couple (from Alabama) also celebrating their honeymoon. We've kept in touch and decided to meet in Panama City for a long weekend. It was like we've known each other for years. We really didn't miss a beat. The weekend was punctuated with jokes, laughter, relaxation, and good friends.

Alas, it's back to reality and I'm ready for Lithe tonight. The May schedule has changed things a bit so I'm excited to see what the new classes will bring.

This week is:
Monday: Wings
Tuesday: High Mini (or Skinny Jeans not sure which it will be)
Wednesday: Cinch
Saturday: Sculpt
Sunday: Thigh High

I'm also going to increase my cardio. Carrie recommended that I do about 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I've been doing 2 mins. running and 2 mins. power walking on a 15 incline. The workout is tough but feels good! I'll be doing this 2 days a week in addition to the 5 days of Lithe. It's crunch time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment