Friday, May 28, 2010

sun, sand, and sweetie

I'm back! The trip was a success and I'm back to the grind. Though it rained almost every day we were there (and I don't mean little passing rain clouds) I still had a wonderful time with my husband and friends.

So... did I workout? I worked out 2 of the days and I consider that to be fine by me. Admittedly, as I was on the treadmill that final day (of the 2 workouts) I thought "man, I wish I would've tried to workout an additional day b/c this feels great." What is better - I'm not beating myself up over it. It was vacation after all! In the past I would've made myself feel so guilty over not working out enough that I would've been totally beaten down. I'm back home and back on track.
I did my cardio last night and felt great! With Memorial Day upon us, Lithe is cancelled this weekend so I'll continue my cardio until class on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment