Wednesday, April 7, 2010

addicted much

Phew! It's been a week full of Lithe! Monday was Wings (amazing!), Tuesday was High Mini, and tonight is Cinch.

Let's start with Wings... This class is arms and shoulders (though every workout is full body) and while I didn't feel sore yesterday, I certainly feel it today. A little background... each person straps 2 lbs of weight to their wrists and the experienced also use 3 lb hand weights. Steph led the class and encouraged everyone to think about form while doing each rep. I found that if I really wanted to get the most out of the workout I would need to put down the 3 lb weights and just use the wrist weights. At first I felt a bit down about that but then I was reminded that it's so important to hit each rep and I just couldn't do that with the additional weight. The class is really fun and certainly challenging.

Moving on to High Mini. I laugh as I type this because the class was led by Krista and as I was walking into the class I said "So I hear you're going to kick my ass in this class" and she smiled sweetly and said "It's a good one..." Boy was she right! This class is t-o-u-g-h but very, very rewarding! It's a TOTAL body workout and you hit every muscle group. I love this class! Yes, I was exhausted but I left the class feeling really pumped up. I look forward to taking this class regularly because I can only imagine the results I will get... Krista, you kicked my ass but you will see me next class! :)

I can't stress enough how great the instructors really are. They are so friendly and really care about the workout and their Lithers. I'm encouraged and inspired by them! They make the classes so enjoyable. Thanks Lithe!!

Oh and a "YOU CAN DO IT" to the new Immersion class that began on Tuesday at Northern Liberties. My friend started last night and I know she will kill it! In her words, "This type of class is my jam!" Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment