Friday, April 9, 2010

off days


Yesterday and today are my "off days" where I'm supposed to relax before a full weekend of Lithe. What I'm finding is that this week was tough w/ company lunches and stressful workdays that allow for little time for meal preparation. Thursday and Friday might be off days but I need to learn that it's ok to break. Breaking is just as important as going really hard in my workouts. It's tough for me because I'm a very "all or nothing" person. I just need to work on finding a balance.

Alas! I'm very excited for class tomorrow. Sculpt is Saturday and High Mini is Sunday! On the flip side... I have a birthday party on Sunday so I'm hoping I can watch my caloric intake so that my workouts aren't for nothing. As I've mentioned, weekends are tough for me and this week was filled w/ meals that couldn't be avoided (2 company lunches!). While I was certianly Lithing... I need to remember to find healthy choices when eating out or else opt for a salad for dinner.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment