Monday, April 5, 2010

happy monday!

Well my first weekend of food journaling has passed. Weekends are always admittedly tough for me. I work hard and stay committed all week and tend to blow it on the weekend. This weekend was also Easter weekend... While I did ok it was good to have the journal to keep me accountable. I can certainly do better than I did! It's tough but it's doable.

I also had my first big girl Lithe Method class on Saturday. The class was Thigh High and it was amazing!! I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to keep up but I think I did pretty well and I left feeling strong. The class is intense cardio and leg sculpting and I loved every minute of it. Thigh High is a total body workout. The class was taught by Bari and, like all the instructors, she was so encouraging. How did I feel Sunday?? Very sore! Personally, I love to feel tight because it means that I'm working muscles that haven't been worked. The weather was beautiful so Chris and I went for a hike on Sunday and that was just the ticket. I felt much better after I got moving.

This week begins the 3 classes per week. I'm going to Wings tonight, High Mini tomorrow, and Cinch on Wednesday. Then I'll break Thursday and Friday and try Sculpt on Saturday. My schedule is ambitious but if it seems like too much I have no problem dialing it down. I've also learned that when I feel tight a workout actually makes me feel better.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment