Monday, April 19, 2010

high five after high mini


Yesterday's High Mini was my BEST class. My form was ON and I felt strong both mentally and physically. Yes, I still had to modify a few things but I would rather modify and hit all the reps than not modify and mess up my form. Not only that but I just kept pushing myself to go hard and stick to it. After the class I felt really amazing!

Mr. C was fishing this weekend so I decided to visit my parents in Lancaster and meet my friend's new baby boy. I left after Sculpt and drove back in time to catch High Mini. I have to say the trip gave me a bit of anxiety so as I drove back I was ready to let it all out in High Mini. The class was an "ah-ha!" moment for me. It just clicked... form... breathing... positive mental state... it was an amazing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment