Tuesday, April 13, 2010

thanks carrie!

A special thanks to Lithe Instructor Carrie! This was the second time I took Wings and this week I was really concentrating on my breathing and form. Let me tell you... it was an amazing workout. Carrie is so helpful and patient. I really get the feeling that she loves what she does and wants everyone to get the most out of every exercise. She kept reminding us to "keep our abs engaged" and it made a HUGE difference in the workout. I'm already sore so I know I was working hard.

Every instructor is really encouraging and motivating. They love what they do and that passion comes through so clearly. It's not about intimidation but more about guidance to really work your body to its maximum potential. The whole concept behind the Lithe Method is so empowering!

No comments:

Post a Comment