Monday, April 26, 2010

no excuse monday

Another wonderful weekend has passed and Monday is upon us. With the rain and fog that greeted me I really wanted an extra hour or so to snuggle in bed.

Lithe was great this weekend! Saturday was Sculpt w/ Bari and Sunday was an early High Mini with Carrie. I can't stress enough how wonderful it is that each instructor has a slightly different way of teaching the class b/c it keeps things so interesting. I've taken Thigh High with Bari but hadn't taken Sculpt w/ her (I've had Steph, Carrie, and Krista--all amazing!). Bari was great and I left Sculpt feeling ready for the day. I think I might even graduate to the the 5 lb. weights next time!

High mini was at 8 am with Carrie. Ann wasn't available at the usual 9:45 slot so Carrie filled in for her and taught at 8 am. It was early but I wasn't going to miss it and I appreciate Carrie's willingness to fill in. Carrie kicked my butt! That class is such an amazing work out and, again, each instructor brings a new element to each session.

Oh and another fun tidbit... I tried on my favorite pair of Joe's Jeans and they are fitting me so much better! They are even a little larger around the waist than a month ago and I needed to throw on a belt. I posted that the jeans I wore on Friday were gapping at the waist but in my head I sort of thought "well, these are supposed to fit a little bigger anyway..." That is not the case for my Joe's! No excuses I'm seeing results. Pure and simple. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment