Monday, April 12, 2010

wingin' it


After a full weekend of Lithe I'm ready for more Lithe tonight. Wings tonight, High Mini Tuesday, and Cinch Wednesday. Phew!

Last week was a week of 5 days of Lithe and it was really tough but really good. I'm also sticking with the food journal to help me to track and balance my meals/snacks/water/workouts. The journal has been really helpful and makes me think before I reach for the ice cream. I'm a little disappointed because I haven't seen a huge difference on the scales. Bari told me not to weigh myself because it will take some time for my body to adjust to the new changes it's experiencing. Yes, I should have listened to her but I couldn't help myself... and now I admit I feel a bit discouraged. But! I must remember that this is a process and I shouldn't get hung up on that number at this point. Meh. I'll just keep on keeping on!

Wings tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment